A Siren's Song
this site the web

Welcome

Let me welcome you to the edge between my sanity and my insanity, two doors open and closed at the same time, how do you want them to be?

Discover the roallercoaster that's my life, believe, see, feel...

Words like waves, they get lost, they are endless...
Words written in water...
Words spoken to go and come again...

Take the risk... submerge and read... come and swim with me...

Awesome Art & Artists

All I've been wanting to say...

Yay!! a week with no school and a well-deserved rest haha, let's thank religion for this one. Still I have homework to do, but i will take it easy and not stress out.
So, last week was really good, even if I got sick and had a lot to do for school, I was really happy and comfortable, too sad happy things don't last long, and now we're back to the same-well-known-routine.
And a some-how-friend read the tarot cards for me, and I must say it was quite interesting, because I must say he acerted on some stuff, but I know the trick on this kind of things is to say things that could aply to anyone, so... it was quite interesting, specially because I got a really odd card:

even my friend was surprised, more because this one appeared when he was talking about my 'home' (he did such a funny face I started laughing) and told me too that that was the very first time this card appeared, so I'm still saying interesting thing....

So the thing is... should I believe what cards told me? it's most likely what other's have been saying to me, what a friend told me once... if everyone is telling me the same stuff, why can't I belive it??

0 comments:

Publicar un comentario

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies