A Siren's Song
this site the web

Welcome

Let me welcome you to the edge between my sanity and my insanity, two doors open and closed at the same time, how do you want them to be?

Discover the roallercoaster that's my life, believe, see, feel...

Words like waves, they get lost, they are endless...
Words written in water...
Words spoken to go and come again...

Take the risk... submerge and read... come and swim with me...

Awesome Art & Artists

Confusion or Madness

Mind is such an odd thing, with all the knowledge that runs in our time, the mysteries about human mind are still that, mysteries unveiled.
We all know that we fear whatever thing we don't understand, that's human nature. Yet we need to try and understand. So I want to know, what's happening to me, what's happening to my mind?
Having twisted thoughts, I'd never imagined one day I could think about all those things, all those clear visions in my head, that look so real so detailed like if I'm actually there, yet I'm still able to see they are just that, illusions of my mind. But I'm scared, what if I cross that thin almost invisible line that makes me distinguish reality from fantasy?
Am I able to really hurt people? Like any other human I've hurted people, but only with my mouth, as I suck at telling things to people, I don't know how to interact with them, so it's easier for me to hurt them. Will I cross the line and really hurting people? Desire is there, I feel it, and in some sort of twisted way I've let this feeling out. I carry with that burden, I will have it on me for all time I stay alive. So many times I've thought, I'd like to give everything, everything or anything just for what I need to make all people who once hurted me suffer, suffer in the same intensity I did, I'd be so pleased with it...
I'm scared... there it is again... I'm scared, I don't like living like this all time...
Do I really want to stay alive?
No.
Not like this.
Do I really know what I want?
I guess the answer is no.
I'm so sick of all this. I would like to erase it all and start all over again. Maybe if I go away, I could...
And here I am once again, wanting to escape, and evade everything, how long will I be able to keep on running away? Fuck, who cares?
I hate this... this fucking reallity, I hate it. Is there any way to keep me within a happy bubble? In this bubble there are no worries, there aren't sick thoughts, there's only happiness and joy and a satisfied myself... why can't I remain in this happy bubble for a lifetime?

I want some help, but it's scary, things usually go worse when I ask for help, I don't think I'll be able to stand it, I'm not so strong. Do I really trust someone to help me?
.
.
.
No! I must not let anyone know! They'll think I'm crazy, maybe they'll lock me away in some mental institution, I know someone who would like to see me that way. But I don't want to! Because they'll keep me there forever. And all I'm fighting for will be lost, the only dream I've got will never become true, and I'll never feel the true happiness...
What can I do?
Is it just that I'm only confused, really confused... or is it that I'm starting to place my feet in that twisted territory called Insanity??

1 comments:

Nouky dijo...

You should really try to find something to let everything out *hugs*

Make music, write, go on a fighting sport to clean up your mind ;) Works perfectly here. I know that feeling *hugs*
Find something that helps you to get everything out, to clear things up, to make your head empty. It helps, believe me ;)

xx
'Anouk
Yer cookie sis <3

Publicar un comentario

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies