A Siren's Song
this site the web

Welcome

Let me welcome you to the edge between my sanity and my insanity, two doors open and closed at the same time, how do you want them to be?

Discover the roallercoaster that's my life, believe, see, feel...

Words like waves, they get lost, they are endless...
Words written in water...
Words spoken to go and come again...

Take the risk... submerge and read... come and swim with me...

Awesome Art & Artists

Happy Sick Birthday


Soo... It was my birthday on Friday ahh!! it's sick!! I have no idea where this two last years have gone! Never in my life time had passed so fast =0
So.. it was my birthday, and one the best one I've had in years! =') haha I'm sentimental these days.
I wanted to go to a concert but guess what? It got cancelled! yaaay! because as much as I wanted, I was not going to be able to go =( and yesterday... I woke up and I was sick... I got fever all day unable to do anything--- really. I spend almost all day sleeping, until I went to emergencies at night, where they hold me to see if what I had was flue or not. ¬¬
Finally at 11:00 they released me and send me some medication, today I'm feeling better, but I've got to do all I couldn't do yesterday: housework and homework... work work work haha
So I better leave
I'm saying bye
BYEEE
xD

0 comments:

Publicar un comentario

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies