School is going fine, there's a lot of work to do (mostly I wonder how the hell I manage to do it all, as most of the time it seems like it's inhuman to do it)
I've re.read my old post.
I must confess, I like it
I like it like it verrrrrry much =D
I left here my words of sorrow and madness, but the others... the ones of joy and hope... does anyone know where I left them? Maybe I tried to keep them for me. And within my selfishness, I didn't realize that trying to protect them I ended drowning them between my tears and blood... Please show me... Show me that staying here at the end is worth everything...
Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.
0 comments:
Publicar un comentario