A Siren's Song
this site the web

Welcome

Let me welcome you to the edge between my sanity and my insanity, two doors open and closed at the same time, how do you want them to be?

Discover the roallercoaster that's my life, believe, see, feel...

Words like waves, they get lost, they are endless...
Words written in water...
Words spoken to go and come again...

Take the risk... submerge and read... come and swim with me...

Awesome Art & Artists

Feast On In All...

Trust me when I say I don't care what you say to me or about me,
believe me too I do care they way you say it.

Life isn't circling around school! I've got more than enough to deal with outside, I've got my own demons to fight, a whole everything that needs to be repaired.
You ask too much of me! Stop having such high hopes on me! you'll only get hurt. I might end up crazy, I might end up dead.

I think I'm finally understanding what growing up means now-a-days... such a depressing view

Sometimes I wished life would gives us a break and wait for us a little bit...


Cuando creas que estás en el fondo y nada puede estar peor,
la Vida te dará un putazo en la cara y dirá
'¿a qué no estabas bien?'
- MV

0 comments:

Publicar un comentario

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies