Welcome
Let me welcome you to the edge between my sanity and my insanity, two doors open and closed at the same time, how do you want them to be?
Discover the roallercoaster that's my life, believe, see, feel...
Words like waves, they get lost, they are endless...
Words written in water...
Words spoken to go and come again...
Take the risk... submerge and read... come and swim with me...
Can't Escape
Whispers by
Mau ~ The Dreamer In Tears
, 9.5.10 at 10:49, in
Is it right to stand so many hours, days, weeks and months of pain just to have two hours of happiness? Two hours and then back to the pain?One single mistake is making everything torn apart, losing the few thing I still have left, and I just want to end it all.As much as I want to end all the pain, I have faith that there will be a day when all of this will change, and all I'm longing for will be true. Am I really strong enought to stand it all?I'm worth nothing, that's why is so easy to change me and get rid of me.I'll become cold-hearted again, because I don't want to feel the pain once more, because if I'm left alone, no one will ever hurt me again..... I will hurt nobody once again...
1 comments:
Aww, don't feel so bad, you're not worth nothing! You're my cookie sis, you're worth a lot <3
Don't feel worthless =( We love you *hugs* *gives cookies*
Publicar un comentario