A Siren's Song
this site the web

Welcome

Let me welcome you to the edge between my sanity and my insanity, two doors open and closed at the same time, how do you want them to be?

Discover the roallercoaster that's my life, believe, see, feel...

Words like waves, they get lost, they are endless...
Words written in water...
Words spoken to go and come again...

Take the risk... submerge and read... come and swim with me...

Awesome Art & Artists

You've Gave Me Strengh

So, first of all, thank you so much Nouky for your support! it really made me feel better, thank you cookie sis!! *hug*

Well... I've been quite stressed out these days, I'm just three days to have summer vacations, and because of that I have to present all my final projects, right now I'm over with one of them, I had to make a promotional stan to sell products designed by me based on a surreal-theme-book, it was really fun even with all the classical troubles that go along with "teamwork". It was a nice experience and I'm happy with the results in the end =D

I will have another presentation soon (as well as an exam -_-) in 15 minutes. 

I've been working on a Simone Simons illustration that is making me feel someone just put a curse on me: my file has been damaged 5 times = THIS IS THE SIXTH TIME I HAVE TO DO IT
I hope I can finish it for tomorrow, I really hope so... *sigh* I know it's useless to stress out and get angry... ok, I'll try to hold myself.

On no-school-related-news... two of my friends will go to Europe!! I'm so jealous of them!!! and even more when I think one of them will go and see Tarja in the Mislok Experience!!! SHE IS SO DAMN LUCKY xDD *is happy and jealous at the same time*

Anyways, I gotta go, 
thanks again sis!! =D

1 comments:

Nouky dijo...

Yw my dear cookie sis *hugs again*

Wow, you're so close to summer holidays already O.o' I still have like, 5 or 6 weeks before it starts X_X *hate*

Where in Europe will they go? ö
You should come to the Netherlands when I'm back from my year Finland, there's so much I want to show you! (You'll have a home here! Always!)

Good luck with your presentations!
*hugs*

Publicar un comentario

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies