This week wasn't bad at all, everything is going quite calm, it's a bit scary as it makes me thing there's a storm comming, let's hope not. However I'm much more calm than last week, I'm taking things easy, calm and organized. I'm doing good.
I wanted to play drunken one today with my two die-hard-nightwish-fans-friends, haha, long tittle, but we loved it... too bad one couldn't go and the other one made a last minute cancel. We've been wanting to play since the Made In Hong Kong came out, and we been unable... sad.
Oh! and I was allowed to dress up gothicly today!! yay!! I wish I could dress like that more frecuently rather than for concerts or halloween days ¬¬.
So, Happy Halloween!!
Welcome
Let me welcome you to the edge between my sanity and my insanity, two doors open and closed at the same time, how do you want them to be?
Discover the roallercoaster that's my life, believe, see, feel...
Words like waves, they get lost, they are endless...
Words written in water...
Words spoken to go and come again...
Take the risk... submerge and read... come and swim with me...
Discover the roallercoaster that's my life, believe, see, feel...
Words like waves, they get lost, they are endless...
Words written in water...
Words spoken to go and come again...
Take the risk... submerge and read... come and swim with me...
Awesome Art & Artists
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

0 comments:
Publicar un comentario