A Siren's Song
this site the web

Welcome

Let me welcome you to the edge between my sanity and my insanity, two doors open and closed at the same time, how do you want them to be?

Discover the roallercoaster that's my life, believe, see, feel...

Words like waves, they get lost, they are endless...
Words written in water...
Words spoken to go and come again...

Take the risk... submerge and read... come and swim with me...

Awesome Art & Artists

~Free & Epica

So, school is over! I've got two beautiful months of vacations.
I'm really happy I passed the course, I was so sure I had failed! haha, seems like it was divine work, haha, and so it means I'm on the right way.
Apart from that I'm also happy 'cuz I'm seeing Epica twice this year, haha, and what makes it more curious is that I'm going with the exact same people I went last year.
I will work on a Simone-cloth-doll to give to her on the show... or maybe a digital drawing will be best? I'm not really sure o.o
I'm not totally in love with the new Epica album, Design Your Universe. I have the feeling that Simone's voice was almost supressed, I know she is singing, but there are someparts where instruments are at a really high volume and can't hear her. And in general, the album has a plain sound, there aren't really big variations. I was expecting something more like The Divine Conspiracy (which is my fav. Epica album and imo the best one too).
Anyways, I've seen some vids on YT and it sounds waaaaay much better live than the album version, so I'll be anxiously waiting for the days of the show to come *dances*

0 comments:

Publicar un comentario

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies