When you told me you were leaving, it seems I unconciously denied myself that you could go, and I never saw signs of your departure, and by that time it just seemed so far away.
Now you're days away of leaving, and I don't know if I'll be able to hold my tears, and I can't deny my fear of losing you in the distance...
It hasn't been a long time since I met you, yet we have shared so many things, we've been together so many times... I can't belive it all will be over so soon...
Welcome
Let me welcome you to the edge between my sanity and my insanity, two doors open and closed at the same time, how do you want them to be?
Discover the roallercoaster that's my life, believe, see, feel...
Words like waves, they get lost, they are endless...
Words written in water...
Words spoken to go and come again...
Take the risk... submerge and read... come and swim with me...
Discover the roallercoaster that's my life, believe, see, feel...
Words like waves, they get lost, they are endless...
Words written in water...
Words spoken to go and come again...
Take the risk... submerge and read... come and swim with me...
Awesome Art & Artists
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

0 comments:
Publicar un comentario