A Siren's Song
this site the web

Welcome

Let me welcome you to the edge between my sanity and my insanity, two doors open and closed at the same time, how do you want them to be?

Discover the roallercoaster that's my life, believe, see, feel...

Words like waves, they get lost, they are endless...
Words written in water...
Words spoken to go and come again...

Take the risk... submerge and read... come and swim with me...

Awesome Art & Artists

Because I'm Young

Hehehe okey, time for an update here because it's more than needed
So, finally school's over weee! at least for almost two months which is great, because I really needed a break from school... between the preassure there and all the things going on in my family and at home I was about to break down, right now I'm feeling much better, and happier when I realize I will be going to New York for the first time in my life!

I know a lot of people who have gone and fell in love with the city, and I've heard both good and bad things, which make feel curious about it, personally I never thought I would have the chance to go, but as always things do NOT go as I imagine (what an irony yeah...) but I'm going as a school trip and I hope it will be an awesome experience, I'm really really anxious about it. Let's hope everything goes fine.

And then the best thing of all xD the next day I return home, I will go to see AVANTASIA!!! a little bit more and I wasn't going, but fortunately my dear friend Dana was going with a friend of hers, and I asked if I could join and they agreed, so... I went to get my ticket and had an awesome time with Dana as well xD and now... I'M IN TO SEE AVANTASIA!! this show promises to be excellent and it must be as it will be my last concert of this year! ahh! oh wow, indeed 2010 went really really fast (and I surely went to a good amount of concerts, but that's another story)

Many many things happened this year, but still it's not time to tell them, in a couple of weeks I will =P

My mood right now: über Happy!! =D

0 comments:

Publicar un comentario

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies