I don't think is that hard to see
I'm not girly nor cheesy, but that doesn't mean I can't love, it's just that been like that is not me, I can show love on many other different ways than just that, love is much much more.
It is also true I can't always say what I feel, believe me: I try my best, but there will be times when I won't know what to say... words aren't my strong point, nothing of what I say is mean to hurt, please do not missunderstood me.
I will always be myself.
I'll be happy... if you could only love me just as I am.
Welcome
Let me welcome you to the edge between my sanity and my insanity, two doors open and closed at the same time, how do you want them to be?
Discover the roallercoaster that's my life, believe, see, feel...
Words like waves, they get lost, they are endless...
Words written in water...
Words spoken to go and come again...
Take the risk... submerge and read... come and swim with me...
Discover the roallercoaster that's my life, believe, see, feel...
Words like waves, they get lost, they are endless...
Words written in water...
Words spoken to go and come again...
Take the risk... submerge and read... come and swim with me...
Awesome Art & Artists
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

0 comments:
Publicar un comentario