A Siren's Song
this site the web

Welcome

Let me welcome you to the edge between my sanity and my insanity, two doors open and closed at the same time, how do you want them to be?

Discover the roallercoaster that's my life, believe, see, feel...

Words like waves, they get lost, they are endless...
Words written in water...
Words spoken to go and come again...

Take the risk... submerge and read... come and swim with me...

Awesome Art & Artists

Sonata Arctica + BIG update

Oh wow! It's been long long since my last post, it's amazing how little free-time I have with school...

Ok. Starting from the begining, my report from Sonata's show. In fact the show, the band mood and the setlist were amazing, definitely better than the last time I saw them on... 2007 I think? something around there. Unfortunately I had never seen people act so stupid, really, everyone (and I do mean E.V.E.R.Y.O.N.E) was pushing and slaming, usually they pretend they don't care who you're hitting but they do care and with all there's still some respect... but this time no no no, no one cared about what happened to the one right beside you. Several people were dragged out of the public because they were about to faint and as far as I know, one person did got hurt =S luckily a guy was really really nice and helped me to survive (and record part of the show hahah).

This time the videos were not that great because it was tooooooooo much movement. So, a very very beautiful song: Tallulah =')
(I was like two seconds away to cry xD )



On the other hand...
I'm just a couple (literal, a couple) of weeks away to finish school and have winter vacations, and I don't feel like in the mood to do things. It's not like been down / depressed or anything like that. I just don't want to do anything anymore, I love my career and I love the proyects I'm doing, but again I don't feel like doing them...
Also I fall asleep everywhere, and I don't feel tired... how come?? I just need to close my eyes and I'm lost, doesn't matter if it's in a car, the school, waiting to cross the street, watching a movie... it's annoying really!! Dx

Hope this goes away soon because been on the final lap of the semester and not having energy is not good, I mean... FINAL GRADES are scaring my ass off!! =S

please wish me luck to survive these two weeks!

0 comments:

Publicar un comentario

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies