So, the concert of Delain & Tarot is over... can't believe it, I waited for years for this to happen and now I feel it all went so fast, but I can tell, it was an amazing night. But not only the night, the entire day was magic... for me, it was as it time had stopped, because I didn't feel it was monday nor any other day of the week, (yeah, and I skipped some classes too xD)
and I was with my friends, we 3 relaxed and anxious of the night to come, and we had fun fixing last minute details:
1.- repain the Mexico loves you in the Finnish flag
2.- finish Charlotte's doll (it was hair and faceless x'D)
3.- charge the camera battery (very important)
and around 5 we went to the venue to wait in line, it was a long wait because there was a burning sun, but then we could finally get inside the venue, and we realized it was going to be in the small room within the venue (yes, it's a two stage venue heheh) which it was better as we could get closer =) the waiting wasn't as long as expected, and then... the most beautiful night after monts,
So, Charlotte received the doll I made (and thanks Nouky for helping me with the phrase luv ya!!) and you could see she was so so so happy, and I loved they way she hugged it
you can see it here (she received just on time: right before the last song they played)
And right after Delain, came TAROT!!
they have definitely gave the funniest show I've ever been!, really! but that wasn't the best... remember I spoke about a flag? well, let me tell you that me and my friends were so close to the first line (hehe, we were on second row xD) that he saw the flag with the sign, he liked it so much he decided to keep it as you can see at the end of the song Crow¡s Fly Black and the begining of the song Tides ( i'm not joking, he pointed directly to where we were when announcing the song!!)
Welcome
Let me welcome you to the edge between my sanity and my insanity, two doors open and closed at the same time, how do you want them to be?
Discover the roallercoaster that's my life, believe, see, feel...
Words like waves, they get lost, they are endless...
Words written in water...
Words spoken to go and come again...
Take the risk... submerge and read... come and swim with me...
Discover the roallercoaster that's my life, believe, see, feel...
Words like waves, they get lost, they are endless...
Words written in water...
Words spoken to go and come again...
Take the risk... submerge and read... come and swim with me...
Awesome Art & Artists
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

0 comments:
Publicar un comentario