I'm so very happy, I got the chance to see Therion and Lacuna Coil the past 4 and 8 of June, both were awesome experiences. I wasn't a big Therion fan, but seeing them live changed my point of view completely, they sound so great! also, by pure and mere luck I got the chance to see some of the guys in the airport and took one picture with them (a really hillarious pic I must say xD) they are all great people.
Thanks also to my great friend Milko if I wasn't because of him, I couldn't had have the chance to go!! =D
so, here's one video I recorded from that show
And then Lacuna Coil another amazing night, specially because this was the first time I see them live, 'cuz the once before, I didn't knew anyone I could go with... sad, but not anymore!
Even if I wasn't at the front as I'm used to, it was nice to be a bit behind and have a panoramic view xD. Although I don't listen to Lacuna Coil everyday, I must say I really really love their lyrics, each one of them touches me, they played so many great songs, but this one was my favourite so ENJOY!!
And thanks to Godi's cousin Daniela for invitng Godi to the show which gave me the oportunity to go too!!
(I also loved Cristina's words at the begining of the song... just exactly what I needed)
Welcome
Let me welcome you to the edge between my sanity and my insanity, two doors open and closed at the same time, how do you want them to be?
Discover the roallercoaster that's my life, believe, see, feel...
Words like waves, they get lost, they are endless...
Words written in water...
Words spoken to go and come again...
Take the risk... submerge and read... come and swim with me...
Discover the roallercoaster that's my life, believe, see, feel...
Words like waves, they get lost, they are endless...
Words written in water...
Words spoken to go and come again...
Take the risk... submerge and read... come and swim with me...
Awesome Art & Artists
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

0 comments:
Publicar un comentario