Orgullosa de ser oscura
Aún más de ser metalera
Pero lo que más me llena
Es ser Nightwish-hólica
-----
Proud to be obscure
Even more to be into metal
But prouder than that
I'm a Nightwish-holic
---
Yes, I'm really proud of it, and I say it out loud
Because it's nothing to be ashamed of, so the more you tell me to quiet, the more I will scream it to the world.
Welcome
Let me welcome you to the edge between my sanity and my insanity, two doors open and closed at the same time, how do you want them to be?
Discover the roallercoaster that's my life, believe, see, feel...
Words like waves, they get lost, they are endless...
Words written in water...
Words spoken to go and come again...
Take the risk... submerge and read... come and swim with me...
Discover the roallercoaster that's my life, believe, see, feel...
Words like waves, they get lost, they are endless...
Words written in water...
Words spoken to go and come again...
Take the risk... submerge and read... come and swim with me...
Awesome Art & Artists
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)


1 comments:
OMG WANT *grabs*
Too bad the only CD I still miss is Once x'D
Publicar un comentario