Who cares a fuck how I was feeling a couple of seconds ago, that's totally deleted...
I'm seen Delain first time in Mexico in September!!! AHHHHH!!! As I've said before, I love love love love love this band, even if the sounds is nothing new, I like them a lot!! I'm so so happy!! This looks like a great year for concerts too!! I'm so happy!! even if the show is on monday, there will be no classes that day!! I'm free to goooooo!!!
So, for sure is that I'm staying alive until September haha.
happyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappy....
Welcome
Let me welcome you to the edge between my sanity and my insanity, two doors open and closed at the same time, how do you want them to be?
Discover the roallercoaster that's my life, believe, see, feel...
Words like waves, they get lost, they are endless...
Words written in water...
Words spoken to go and come again...
Take the risk... submerge and read... come and swim with me...
Discover the roallercoaster that's my life, believe, see, feel...
Words like waves, they get lost, they are endless...
Words written in water...
Words spoken to go and come again...
Take the risk... submerge and read... come and swim with me...
Awesome Art & Artists
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

1 comments:
Aaaah! That's awesome!
Delain is soooo great live <3 And a lot of energy
I'm sure you're going to have lots of fun *hugs*
'Anouk
Publicar un comentario