Welcome
Let me welcome you to the edge between my sanity and my insanity, two doors open and closed at the same time, how do you want them to be?
Discover the roallercoaster that's my life, believe, see, feel...
Words like waves, they get lost, they are endless...
Words written in water...
Words spoken to go and come again...
Take the risk... submerge and read... come and swim with me...
Discover the roallercoaster that's my life, believe, see, feel...
Words like waves, they get lost, they are endless...
Words written in water...
Words spoken to go and come again...
Take the risk... submerge and read... come and swim with me...
Awesome Art & Artists
We're gonna have a Gothic Christmas!!
Whispers by
Mau ~ The Dreamer In Tears
, 21.12.09 at 11:16, in
Haha, honestly I only hear that song during december month, but yeaah, Christmas is comming, lot of changes have ocurred, it was quite a fast year, god I've never lived so fast!! haha, so, thanks are up to be comming this year by this blog, haha, it will the first time I'll lett people know the existence of the blooog xD
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

1 comments:
Merry Christmas!!! I also think this was a very fast year. Think I´m getting old :(
Publicar un comentario